Sunset over the hotsprings
15 September 2010
This past weekend found me hiking at Loita Hills which is 8000ft but the actual hike is about 50km return. Lets just say that am not as fit as i thought and yes the mountain kicked ass. It took me 4 hours to ascend and 2 hours to descend, now a rematch is in progress to ensure that the 4 hours are reduced. It was a lot of fun despite the aches and pains, enjoy the pics. Lets say i now have an inkling as to why Moses was so so mad at the children of Israel.
1 September 2010
Day 1 of September Challenge: 5 interesting/special facts about myself.
- I am afraid of the dark ,until recently i had to sleep with a night light on though am learning to exhaust myself so that i just blackout once in bed.
- My friends are classified in terms of where i knew them from and tend to hang out with each other in those classifications. I have people i was in school with, people grew up with, my blogger friends, Rotary friends, workmates and others.
- As a kid i couldn't stand going to the farm, i would literally do anything to avoid it. Now two weekends a month am in the farm and it seems to be all that i think about.
- I love everything to do with food. I love to shop for food, cook, eat and try out new things. I have this endless collection of recipes that are all to be made someday.
- I don't know how to wash and oil my hair i have to go to a salon for that to be done. Maybe i know just don't think that it comes out as clean as when its done by someone else.