The Rules are:-
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Island Spice's 8 were a great read and juicy too.Here goes,
1. I don't know how to just show up at people's houses i have to call in advance to confirm that its okay for me to come over. Its so bad that i call my folks to let them know that i will be coming over.
2. I love being alone i can spend time alone without feeling the need for company. I sometimes will go out clubbing, to the movies or even functions alone plus the ability to just make random decisions on what next without having to refer to someone else.
3. I will normally take your word for it so that i expect that when you say you will do something you will and if you cant you will let me know in advance that you cant. A little naive but that's me.
4. I pray that i get married just so that i don't grow old alone, i admire how my folks just hang out the two of the them now that the nest is empty. While at it i would rather marry my friend since i think sometimes love is not enough.
5. I love to read if i could quit my job, be a professional student and have my bills sorted i would do it. I love school and books don't think i can get enough hence my going back to school and having my doctorate at 30( God willing).
6. Of men: I love older men(>=30 young;used to love and date foreigners just not white something about going black then one homeboy, been home since bla bla bla.
7. I believe in God and love going to church. I believe that then my Ma prays it will happen and will often call her asking she prays about something or the other.
8. I can be bossy, mwendwa can attest to that, but am working on it.
By the powers vested in me i tag *drum roll*