This has become my new midnight snack. I had a hankering for something sweet and cakey so I got on the net and found this little gem. Go ahead, try it.
- 4 Tablespoons cake flour
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 3 Tablespoons oil
- 1 Mug
- Mix flour, sugar and cocoa:
- Spoon in 1 egg
- Pour in milk and oil, and mix well
- Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power
- Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug
- Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy!