26 February 2008

Half a Dozen....

The Rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Moja: Iam my own ms.Fix-it literally and actually enjoy it sadly i cant wash my own hair properly so have to go to a salon.

Mbili: I am get along with men very easily, as a result 99% of my friends are male.This is good and not so good at times esp when dating.

Tatu: I don't know how to ask for help as well as depend on someone. I prefer to handle my own issues myself, i hate being disappointed.

Nne:I don't care much for chocolate, flowers, candy and PDA.

Tano: It takes time for me to walk away from friendships and relationships but when i do i hardly look back. Funny though still consider them as friends.

Sita: I love to dance and i dance to anything as long as there is a beat and rhythm.

By the powers vested in me i tag everyone who is on my blogroll and hasnt posted six yet. Get to work ;)

15 comments:

  1. He he. This has got to be funny. I wish I could pull that 'everyone in my blogroll' thing. Man, I didnt think of it, until I had done the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. modo in the groove26 February 2008 at 17:08

    kuna vile number 3 na number 6...tunaonana eye to eye (ok if i look down a bit)...and it's even better when you realise everything is a beat and ha s rhythm of it's own...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number Nne is wow ! Am not flowers and chocs guy and nothing will change that although my she has threatened to leave me if i dont learn the art of romance..are flowers and chocolates a symbol of romance? i wonder

    ReplyDelete
  4. pilato & gish...what I fear is some chilez don't even really like chocolate and flowers, they don't know any other alternatives

    all the same find what your loved one likes and surprise them every so often and please don't wait for valentines, that is just lame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too refuse to be seduced with flowers and chocolate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. at number three is your motto, "if you want something done well, do it yourself"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you on
    1,2, 4 and 5...we have lots in common!

    farmgal

    ReplyDelete
  8. how can you not like chocolate??anyhu...some people aren't choc ama flower lovers..doesn't make them any less romantic..I salute u (and pilato there)

    as for PDA...i'm with you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel nothing for chocolates, ice cream, sugar...aaii all the sweet stuff.

    You say you love dancing, question is, can you actually dance?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dance is my love affair. A new dance move is my ambition

    ReplyDelete
  11. Madsvibe, karibu sana, the power eh!
    Modo,what do you mean look down a bit,that qualifies as a fatwa right there.
    Pilato, for the sake of peace and love you will learn. For me romance is much more than gifts, choc,flowers ita wholepost coming soon.
    3n, waiting for Vals is lame you have to show love everyday.
    Candybox, that makes two of us.
    Farmgal,that we do.
    Valentia, i just dont have a sweet tooth. PDA ahem just not comfortable.
    GNM,I love to dance and yes i can dance and a few others agree with me.
    Phassie,I have been learning new moves just waiting to unleash them to unsuspecting victims.

    ReplyDelete
  12. U seem like a composed chic
    1 3 and 5..my picks...
    and do u love rock music??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feel you on 1, 2 and 5.
    For 4 I dont care too but when they come my way I pokea with open arms and lots of thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know a little bit about your ugliness.

    ReplyDelete